- Coltibuono, WineCancelli IGT is made from a blend of Sangiovese and others varieties. Very pleasing when young, it has great potential for improvement with cellaring. This blend of grape varieties was specifically developed to obtain a quality wine suitable for everyday use. The grape selection takes place in vineyards that are most suited to the production of young wines.
- Coltibuono, WineCetamura is the name of an Etruscan settlement on the Badia a Coltibuono property. This wine was conceived with the intention of creating a young, pleasant wine, perfect for every day. With this objective in mind, we select the best Sangiovese grapes from various sub-zones of Chianti to express the typical freshness and accessibility of these varieties.
- Badia a Coltibuono, WineThe distillation of grape pomace has very ancient roots that parallel the evolution of science throughout the centuries. For the production of the Badia a Coltibuono Grappa the pomace after a soft pressing are distilled with an artisanal batch still at low temperature and with indirect steam. This process maintains the aromas of the fresh pomace in the grappa. The Grappa is produced at the Nannoni distillery in Paganico (Gr), which is where many of the top wine producers in Italy have their Grappa made.
- Badia a Coltibuono, WineMade with carefully chosen Sangioveto grapes fermented and matured in sealed oak barrels. It is named “Partridge eye” because of it’s garnet colour with an amber edge.
- Badia a Coltibuono, WineExtremely rare, as only small quantities are produced, this is a typical, traditional Tuscan dessert wine. Enhanced by the creation of the DOC Vinsanto del Chianti Classico, today Badia a Coltibuono’s Vinsanto is one of the best raisin wines in the world.
- Badia a Coltibuono, WineOrganic The full potential of the Sangiovese grape finds new expression in a wine inspired by the great traditions of its place of origin. ‘Cultus Boni’ brings together the quality of the Sangiovese grape, its dominant component (80%), with the expressiveness of the Colorino, Ciliegiolo and other traditional complementary varieties.
- Badia a Coltibuono, WineThe limestone clay soil of a medium density found in the Monti in Chianti area and the perfect exposition of the Montebello hill give this wine depth and elegance. Nine historical varieties: Mammolo, Ciliegiolo, Pugnitello, Colorino, Sanforte, Malvasia Nera, Canaiolo, Foglia Tonda, Sangiovese. Each variety is vinified and aged separately in small barrels in the winery set in the heart of the vineyards before being blended. Indigenous yeasts and natural fermentation allow a harmonious blend of the varieties.
- Badia a Coltibuono, WineThe Badia a Coltibuono Riserva, our most classic wine, is made exclusively from autoctonous grapes. It is loved by wine aficionados worldwide and is considered to be a true emblem of the Chianti territory. As a testimony to its long history and traditions, the estate is the proud possessor of a unique patrimony of old Riserva wines which date back as far as 1937. Unfortunately wines preceding this vintage were lost during the Second World War.
- Badia a Coltibuono, WineThis wine is the result of absolutely natural production methods using hand-picked organically grown Sangiovese and Canaiolo grapes from our vineyards at Badia a Coltibuono. It is considered to be one of the most representative wines of the Chianti Classico appellation.
Showing all 13 results