- Coltibuono, Other productsThis red wine vinegar is a product that reflects Coltibuono’s vast experience in the field of fermentation. It is made with great care from specially selected wines that are allowed to filter through wood shavings impregnated with vinegar culture. Its complexity is further enhanced by further maturing in cask.
- Coltibuono, Other productsLorenza de’ Medici presents a quality Balsamic Vinegar which has been aged in small casks of oak, chestnut, jasmine, juniper and cherry wood. The organic characteristics of the vinegar alter with time according to the type of wood of the cask. The slow release of the essential essences of the wood endows the product with its own unique and precious aromatic complexity. Production area: Emilia Romagna
- Coltibuono, Olive oilIn 1962 Badia a Coltibuono bottled for the first time the estate’s extra-virgin olive oil choosing the distinctive square bottle which has become it’s distinctive trademark. The innovation was to treat Olive Oil like fine wine, taking the utmost care in the selection and pressing immediately after harvesting. 100% Italian
- Coltibuono, WineCancelli IGT is made from a blend of Sangiovese and others varieties. Very pleasing when young, it has great potential for improvement with cellaring. This blend of grape varieties was specifically developed to obtain a quality wine suitable for everyday use. The grape selection takes place in vineyards that are most suited to the production of young wines.
- Coltibuono, WineCetamura is the name of an Etruscan settlement on the Badia a Coltibuono property. This wine was conceived with the intention of creating a young, pleasant wine, perfect for every day. With this objective in mind, we select the best Sangiovese grapes from various sub-zones of Chianti to express the typical freshness and accessibility of these varieties.
Showing all 8 results